This is a release to just get some binaries up on CodePlex.
Here are some quick start instructions (your mileage may vary)
- Add a reference to Asynk.Library to your application
- Add the AsynkCallable attribute to any method you want Asynk to call.
- Change the caller to your method to call Asynker.Process instead.
- Make sure Asynk.exe can access your dll's (either in the GAC or in the same directory as Asynk.exe)
- Install Asynk.exe as a service (by running Asynk.exe /install) or run Asynk.exe from the console by running Asynk.exe /debug
There is still a lot of functionality missing, but how Asynk is used should not change dramatically.